This brand new third-party app pairs your favorite messenger WhatsApp with your Apple Watch. WatchUp allows you to read & send messages from your Apple Watch. With support for images & emojis. Please read the full description before buying.
- Read all your recent chats & group conversations
- Use scribble or voice to send a message
- View images from chat or in full-screen (low-res only)
- Full Emoji support
- Complications for app quick launch
- Adjustable font-size (force-press Home screen -> Settings)
- Adjustable input language for Scribble & Dictation
Please note that this is the first release of the app and improvements will be made in future updates. Some advanced features, like voice messages, are currently not available. A paired iPhone and WhatsApp for iOS - including an account - is required.
For questions or support contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to pair your account:
1. Open the app on Watch and follow on-screen instructions
2. Goto WhatsApp settings & choose Web/Desktop
3. Scan the QR code appearing on your Apple Watch by holding the iPhone at some distance from your Watch.
4. After scanning wait up to 30 settings for the pairing to complete
Disclaimer: This is a 3rd-party connector app for WhatsApp. It is neither supported nor endorsed by WhatsApp, Facebook Inc. or any of its affiliates. The app connects using your official WhatsApp Web account and complies with WhatsApp usage terms.